1. After shampoo, towel-dry your hair and apply the pre-treatment to minimize hair damage.
2. Prevents hair break by keeping 1 cm of distance so that the product does not touch the scalp
when applied. Do not brush your hair while applying the product, and hand-rub your hair downward
from the root to the end. After applying the product, wrap the hair and leave it alone.
(25 minutes for healthy hair, within 15 minuets for damaged hair)
3. Hold the middle of 2-3 strands of hair, roll them 3-4 times with your little finger, and leave the curled part.
If you have O-shape or C-shape curl, your hair is applied with the agent.
4. Do not rub your hair; wash it cleanly with water and let it dry with blow dryer.
(Dry 80% for healthy hair/ Dry 90% for damaged hair)
5. Straighten the dried hair. Do not pull your hair when using the hair straightener;
iron the hair at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius or above as if you are pressing your hair.
6. After ironing the hair, apply the 2nd counter agent, leave it alone for 10 minutes and clean it.
Finish with rinse or treatment. (Observe the time)
7. Dry your washed hair with a blow dryer, and iron it with the hair straightener for finish.
Please do not apply moisturizer or shampoo on your hair for 2 days after the procedure.