Color correcting, brass tone reducing shampoo for colored (bleached) hair
Neutralizes yellowness/redness, strengthens color durability, moisturizes and supplies hair
1. Those who are worried about the color that falls off rapidly after bleaching
2. Those who want to keep the dyed color for a long time
3. Those who have rough and damaged hair due to frequent dyeing
4. Those who want to reduce the yellowness of bleached hair
Apply evenly to hair, leave on for 3 minutes,
then check hair color and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Shampoo can stain hands and a towel,
so better to use gloves while shampooing the hair.
Dry your hair after rinsing thoroughly.
Please note before use!
Shampoo can stain hands and a towel.
Highly recommended to wear gloves while shampooing your hair.
1. When using cosmetics or after use, if there are any abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching due to direct sunlight, consult a specialist
2. Refrain from using on wounded areas
3. Precautions for storage and handling
A) Keep out of reach of children
B) Store away from direct sunlight
4. Rinse immediately in case of contact with eyes
5. Test and check for skin abnormalities
6. Be careful not to rinse with water after use, as it may cause hair loss or discoloration.